**For Makeover Giveaway terms and conditions, scroll to “Bedroom Makeover Giveaway Competition General Terms & Conditions”
1. All package prices will be fixed once the deposit has been received and until final hand over to the Client, unless otherwise specified.
2. A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order. No orders will be processed until the deposit amount has been received.
3. Deposits are not refundable. In some circumstances MORC, in its absolute discretion, may be able to offer a credit notice should the package be cancelled or revised once the order has been processed.
4. Payment can be paid by cash or direct deposit.
5. The balance of payment will be due 7 days prior to delivery unless otherwise agreed.
6. All goods remain the property of MORC until full payment is received. An interest rate of 2.2% per day may be payable if any sum is not paid within 14 days of the due date for payment.
7. Any agreed rectification works will be attended to by MORC and will not relieve the Client of its obligation to make final payment for the package on the agreed date.
MEDIA INCLUDES PICTURE, BLOGS, VIDEOS, 3D WALKTHROUGH & ETC.
MORC owns all the rights of the media and includes the quality, artistically produced with direction, photography, sound, art, animation, synchronization and other physical and aesthetic content including all copyrights therein as well as in and to all the exposed negatives, positives, out-takes and clips.
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HANDOVER
1. MORC will deliver and install the confirmed package/s to the agreed address.
2. MORC requires a minimum of 7 to 14 working days to coordinate delivery and /or notice of any changes to an agreed delivery program, unless otherwise noted.
3. Staged deliveries over separate days at the request of the Client may incur additional delivery, storage and administration fees. Any associated costs will constitute a variation to the contract and will be quoted and invoiced accordingly.
4. MORC reserves the right to charge the Client for any associated costs incurred due to building delays, which may include but not be limited to storage, administration and rescheduling fees. Daily storage cost are in the order of $150 per container plus $200 handling fee or $25 per palletised cubic metre, plus $50 per hour handling fee, and will be confirmed on a project by project basis. Penalty fees will be charged weekly and are required to be fully paid before delivery to site.
5. MORC is not responsible for delays caused by others and which are beyond its immediate control, including but not limited to late settlement dates and builder’s defects.
6. MORC reserves the right to exchange unavailable or discontinued goods with goods of a similar type and quality at MORC’s absolute discretion.
7. MORC will complete a hand over with the Client or Client representative at the completion of the installation. Any rectification works required to be undertaken will be agreed to by MORC and the Client.
WARRANTIES, DEFECTS & RETURNS
1. MORC offers a standard 12 month warranty of furniture (only) from the date of hand over, subject to fair wear and tear, product care and maintenance. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser at the original delivery address
2. All warranty claims are at the sole discretion of MORC. A site inspection will be conducted to determine the validity of any claim.
3. In some cases, the cost of freight is not covered under product replacement and will be the responsibility of the Client.
4. MORC supplies a hand over manual at the completion of each installation which contains all product warranty information and forms.
5. MORC does not offer warranties over and above those specified by the manufacturer, including all electrical items and white goods. It is the Client’s responsibility to complete and provide to the manufacturer any warranty cards or documentation required.
6. Items considered defective by the Client must be reported to MORC within 7 days of the hand over.
7. MORC accepts no responsibility for defects or damage caused by natural wear and tear, misuse, improper cleaning & improper use of the goods purchased. Once a property has been tenanted, MORC accepts no responsibility for the defects & damages as it involves complication between parties.
8. MORC will deliver the package as per the confirmed package list and accepts no returns outside of issues pertaining to damage or product fault.
Note:- Certain factors to look out for defect
Softening of seat cushions over time is completely normal and is not considered a defect in any way. Sitting on one particular seat most of the time will cause that seat to soften more than the others. For an even wear alternate your choice of seat regularly.
Discolouration of fabric and leather suites due to exposure to direct sunlight, direct heat or contact with domesticated animals.
Bedroom Makeover Giveaway Competition
General Terms and Conditions
By entering the Bedroom Makeover Giveaway Competition, you and your nominated person must agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition. The Terms and Conditions governing the Competition include this General Terms and Conditions, and terms and conditions stated on the nomination form.
1) The Bedroom Makeover Giveaway Competition is limited to Victorian residents. You may however nominate a Victorian resident even if you are not based in Victoria but reside in another state in Australia.
2) The person nominated has to be a healthcare worker living in Victoria. The selected winner will need to verify and confirm their current job/position.
3) The Bedroom Makeover Giveaway must be redeemed 2-4 weeks from 14th of September 2020, subject to Covid -19 restrictions. A time will be arranged between the winner and MORC.
4) On the day of assembly and styling, the winner will agree to allow us to record the whole makeover process and final result of the room.
5) A video or photo thanking the healthcare worker (winner) will be taken.
6) MORC reserves the rights to post on their social and media platforms videos and photos of the MORC furnished room, the name of winner, and the hospital they work in.
7) A standard 12-month warranty comes with the Bedroom Makeover Giveaway.
8) *Eva’s 120-night trial is not valid for this GIVEAWAY
9) Bedroom Makeover Inclusions:
Furniture: 1x Eva Mattress (queen size), 1x bed frame (queen size), 2x bedside tables
Bedding: 1x quilt, covers & fitted sheet (queen-size), 4x standard pillows and covers
Decorative items: 2x table lamps, 1x artwork, 1x soft throw, 3x cushions, 1x décor items set
10) The ‘How it Works’ section pertaining the rules of the competition must be followed or risk having your entry forfeited.
“HOW IT WORKS:
If you know a healthcare worker or medical staff and would like to show them some love and appreciation, simply nominate them by completing these steps:
1. LIKE US @morc.interiors, @evahomeofficial, and
@AllianceRelocationGroup Facebook or Instagram pages
2. Click on the link to fill out the google form to enter your nomination”